Buy Clonazepam Online
What is Clonazepam?
Clonazepam is a top-class medication for the treatment of seizures and panic disorder. According to a survey, it was the 47th most prescribed drug in the United States in 2018. This means it is not only a popular drug but also the most trusted treatment in the US.
In the United States, Clonazepam is a controlled drug substance and sold under a legal prescription only. Local doctors charge a significant amount for such prescriptions while our professionals write them for free to help our respected customers.
Brand Name: KlonoPIN
Generic Name: Clonazepam
Drug Class: Benzodiazepines
Clonazepam is a generic drug that was patented in 1960. People also can buy Clonazepam online under certain brand names like KlonoPIN and others. Generic medicines are considered the best treatment as they have minimal risk of side effects.
Mode of Action
Clonazepam comes from the benzodiazepine family of drugs. Like other benzos, it also produces calming effects on the human brain and central nervous system. Clonazepam increases the levels of a calming chemical and relieves anxiety, stops seizures, and fits tense muscles.
The primary adverse consequence of benzodiazepines is an addiction that is also possible with Clonazepam. However, this medicine is not that addictive if taken under the strict supervision of a doctor or pharmacist.
Still, to cure your seizures or panic disorder safely, you need to follow some crucial precautions. To do so, please read the following facts and cautions about Clonazepam.
What to know before taking Clonazepam?
Sometimes, Clonazepam can slow or stop breathing, especially in people who have recently used an opioid medication, alcohol, or other potential drugs. You should avoid using these substances together.
Avoid using Clonazepam if you have had health conditions like;
- Severe liver disease;
- Narrow-angle glaucoma; and
- A history of allergic reaction to Clonazepam or any other benzodiazepine.
To ensure a safe treatment with Clonazepam, let your pharmacist know if you have had;
- Myasthenia gravis (muscle weakness)
- Allergic reaction to any similar drug
- Lung, liver, or kidney problems
- Sleep apnea (breathing problems while sleeping)
- Spinal or cerebellar ataxia
- Problems with drugs or alcohol
- Depression or thoughts of harming yourself
- An internal surgery
For more information on identical, don't hesitate to get in touch with us now.
How to take Clonazepam?
It is always critical to take a medication in its exact manner of consumption. This helps you achieve the intended goal in fewer days and protects you from adverse effects.
Follow these basic instructions to initiate the best intake of Clonazepam;
- Take this medicine in an exact manner your doctor has prescribed. Read your prescription carefully and follow all necessary directions given in the guide.
- Never take Clonazepam in larger doses or for a more extended period than prescribed. Your doctor/pharmacist will tell you when and how to change your dosage.
- You can take Clonazepam tablets orally, with or without a meal. Taking drugs with food helps avoid the risk of overdose.
- It would help if you usually started on a low dose and gradually increased it over two to four weeks. Your doctor will let you know what is the best amount for you.
- Ask your pharmacist how you can take your dosage in one go or split doses. If he recommends, take Clonazepam three times a day.
Always take Clonazepam tablets as a whole. Do not crush, chew or break them. To avoid using duplicate products, always buy Clonazepam online.
For the treatment of panic disorder;
- Dose 0.25 mg orally 12 hours initially; may rise to 1mg per day after three days. In some cases, the dosage may be increased up to 4 mg.
For the treatment of seizures;
- Adult dose: 1.5 mg per day orally in divided doses every 8 hours; after three days, increase by 0.5-1 mg until effect achieved, don’t increase more than 20 mg per day.
- Maintenance for seizures on adults: 2-8 mg orally.
- The potential toxic dose for children younger than six years depending on their weight: 0.05 mg/kg.
It’s not a complete list of doses of Clonazepam; talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
What to avoid while taking Clonazepam?
Avoid following habits to get a safe treatment with Clonazepam;
Overdose: Taking Clonazepam through over or more frequent doses may prove dangerous for your health. You should avoid taking such medicine in higher amounts and more prolonged than recommended.
Breastfeeding: Drugs can pass through your breast milk and enter your baby’s system. This can be dangerous for your newborn baby as children are not physically to digest such types of high potential drugs. Babies can show specific unpleasant drug withdrawal symptoms.
Pregnancy: It is not good to take drugs like Clonazepam during the pregnancy period. This can affect your fetus and result in congenital disabilities. You should not take benzos like Clonazepam if you are pregnant. And also, let your pharmacist know if you are planning to become a mom.
Alcohol and other drugs: Alcohol and certain other drugs are not suitable to take together with Clonazepam. This combination can result in severe drug reactions and produce unpleasant effects. You should not use alcohol or other similar drugs while taking Clonazepam.
Driving or operating heavy machinery: Clonazepam can cause loss of coordination between the nerves and the brain. This condition may result in a dangerous accident if you drive or operate heavy machinery.
Sudden discontinuation: Sudden discontinuation of benzodiazepines can produce unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Do not stop taking Clonazepam until your doctor or pharmacist recommends so.
Clonazepam side effects
Like other drugs, Clonazepam can produce side effects in some cases, but most people have no side effects or only minor ones.
Common side effects
- Disturbed sleep
- Feeling sleepy
- Muscle weakness
- Feeling light-headed
- Dizziness or drowsiness
If you get these common side effects, keep taking the drug and speak to a doctor if they do not go away or bother you.
Serious side effects
Serious side effects occur rarely, but they can be dangerous for your physical and psychological health.
- Serious breathing problems (slow or shallow breathing)
- Yellowing of your eyes or skin
- Difficulty remembering things (confusion)
- Hallucinations (see & hear things that are not in actual)
- Coordination problems
- Swollen ankles, cough and feel tired and racing heartbeat
- Mood changes such as talking too much
What drugs interact with Clonazepam?
Certain drugs can interact with Clonazepam and produce unpleasant effects, tell your doctor if you are also taking;
- CNS stimulants
- Herbal products
- Drugs for migraine
- Any other medicine that works on the brain
If you are taking any of these substances, let your pharmacist know and ask if you can take them together or not.
For more information contact us now.