Buy Lorcet Online
What is Lorcet?
Lorcet is a medicine that contains hydrocodone and acetaminophen. It helps relieve moderate to severe pain.
Lorcet can be habit-forming because it contains an opioid medicine. So, you should only buy Lorcet online if you have a prescription.
People who misuse opioid medications may develop an addiction or die from an overdose.
Avoid taking opioid medications during pregnancy because it may cause fatal withdrawal symptoms in the newborn.
The consequences of using an opioid medicine with alcohol or with other drugs that cause drowsiness or slow your breathing can be fatal.
Lorcet may cause a rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling or skin redness. Stop taking Lorcet and contact your doctor right away if you have these symptoms.
What to know before taking Lorcet?
You should avoid taking Lorcet if you are allergic to acetaminophen or hydrocodone, or if you have:
- A blockage in your stomach or intestine
- Severe asthma or breathing problems
Before taking Lorcet, tell your doctor if you ever had:
- Liver disease
- A head injury or seizures
- Breathing problems, or sleep apnea
- Problems with your thyroid, pancreas, or gallbladder
- A drug or alcohol addiction
- Kidney disease
- Urination problems
Women who are pregnant should avoid using opioid medicines because their babies may become dependent on the drug. Opioids can cause fatal withdrawal symptoms in the baby after it is born.
Lorcet can pass into breast milk and cause problems for a nursing baby. If your baby becomes unusually sleepy, has difficulty feeding, or has trouble breathing, call your doctor right away.
How to take Lorcet?
Take Lorcet by mouth as prescribed by your doctor. You can take Lorcet with or without food. Taking this medication with food may help if you have nausea.
Do not share Lorcet with people who have a history of drug abuse or addiction. Misusing opioid medications can lead to addiction or death from an overdose. You can order Lorcet online with a prescription.
You should not stop using Lorcet suddenly because it may cause withdrawal.
Adult Dose for Pain
Hydrocodone 5 mg-acetaminophen 325 mg per tablet:
The initial dosage is 1 to 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed for pain
Maximum dose: 8 tablets every 24 hours
Hydrocodone 7.5 mg-acetaminophen 325 mg and Hydrocodone 10 mg-acetaminophen 325 mg per tablet:
The initial dose is 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours as needed for pain
Maximum dose: 6 tablets every 24 hours
Hydrocodone 7.5 mg-acetaminophen 325 mg per 15 mL:
The initial dose is 15 mL every 4 to 6 hours as needed for pain
Maximum dose: 90 mL/24 hours
Hydrocodone 10 mg-acetaminophen 300 mg per 15 mL:
The initial dose: 11.25 mL every 4 to 6 hours as needed for pain
Maximum dose: 67.5 mL/24 hours
Overdosing on Lorcet can be fatal, especially if someone is using the medicine without a prescription. Nausea, vomiting, sweating, severe drowsiness, pinpoint pupils, slow breathing, or no breathing are all symptoms of an overdose.
Your doctor may suggest you obtain and carry naloxone at all times. If you stop breathing or do not wake up, someone caring for you can administer naloxone. While you wait for help, your caregiver must seek emergency medical assistance and may need to perform CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) on you.
What to avoid while using Lorcet?
Do not drive or operate any machinery until you know how Lortab will affect you. Lorcet may cause dizziness or drowsiness that may lead to falls, accidents, or severe injuries.
Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this drug. Drinking alcohol while taking Lorcet may lead to dangerous side effects or death.
Before taking any other drug that may contain acetaminophen (sometimes abbreviated as APAP), consult your doctor or pharmacist. Combining certain medications can result in a fatal overdose.
Lorcet side effects
You should be aware that opioids can slow or stop your breathing, resulting in death. If you have slow breathing with long pauses, blue-colored lips, or difficulty waking up, someone caring for you should administer naloxone and seek emergency medical attention.
Common side effects include:
- Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain
- Dizziness, drowsiness, feeling tired
Lorcet can cause serious side effects such as:
- A light-headed feeling, as if you are on the verge of passing out
- Noisy breathing, sighing, shallow breathing, or breathing that stops
- Liver problems, including symptoms such as upper stomach pain, nausea, tiredness, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, or jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- Low cortisol levels, symptoms may include vomiting, nausea, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness, or weakness
- High serotonin levels in the body, symptoms may include agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
Acetaminophen can cause a severe skin reaction that can be deadly in rare cases. This condition may occur even if you have never had a reaction to acetaminophen before. If you have symptoms such as skin redness or a rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling, stop taking Lorcet and call your doctor right away.
Serious breathing problems are more common in the elderly, the debilitated, and those with wasting syndrome or chronic breathing disorders.
What drugs can interact with Lorcet?
Opioids can interact with several other drugs and cause dangerous side effects or death. Inform your doctor if you also use medicines such as:
- Other opioids, such as opioid pain medicine or prescription cough medicine
- Drugs that may slow your breathing or make you sleepy, such as a sleeping pill, muscle relaxer, or medicine to treat mood disorders or mental illness
- Drugs for motion sickness, irritable bowel syndrome, or overactive bladder
- cold or allergy drugs, bronchodilator asthma or COPD medication, or a diuretic (water pill)
- A sedative like Valium, including alprazolam, lorazepam, diazepam, Xanax, Klonopin, Versed, and others
- Drugs that can affect serotonin levels in your body, such as a stimulant or medicine for depression, Parkinson’s disease, migraine headaches, serious infections, or nausea and vomiting