Showing all 2 results
Generic Name: Zolpidem
Brand Name: Ambien
Drug Class: Sedative/hypnotic
What is Ambien?
Ambien is a well-known anti-insomnia drug in the United States. It comes as a brand version for Zolpidem that is a hypnotic medication. Most commonly, it is used to prevent insomnia disorder (sleep difficulty).
In addition, people can buy Ambien online also for purposes not listed in this medication guide. Make sure you buy it for legal use by complying with all the restrictions imposed by the government.
Mode of action
Insomnia is a stress disorder and is caused by certain unbalanced chemicals in our brain. Ambien works and balances the chemicals inside the brain and nerves to produce calming effects and help us sleep well.
Whether it is Ambien or any other drug, every medicine has some positive and negative effects. If we don’t take medication properly, its side effects can be dangerous for us.
To avoid that negative impact, we need to know some crucial points about the drug. Here are some facts and indications about the use of Ambien. Please read the following FAQs very carefully and get all the benefits of using Ambien and minimize the risks of adverse effects.
What to know before taking Ambien?
In the United States, Ambien is a common drug of abuse and can produce allergic reactions as well. Do not use it longer than prescribed; this can cause drug dependence.
The dosage of Ambien is not always the same for both men and women, even though their symptoms are almost identical. Ask your pharmacist what dosage is best for you.
Ambien is not approved for use in children.
A larger dosage cannot relieve your condition any faster, but if taken for more than one week, they can lead to severe overdose effects.
An external disturbance during sleeping hours can be more dangerous. So, make sure you have a good place and enough time to sleep after consuming the drug.
Consult with your pharmacist if you have or ever had any of the following conditions;
- Depression, suicidal thoughts, and mental illness
- Alcohol or drug addiction
- Lung disease or breathing problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Sleep apnea
Do not take Ambien (sedatives) if you are allergic to zolpidem or any other ingredient found in it.
- Active ingredients: Zolpidem
- Inactive ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, colloidal silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, lactose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, etc.
How to take Ambien?
It is always good to take Ambien in its proper way and follow all necessary precautions. Do not forget to read your prescription label or drug guide while starting treatment with sedatives like this.
Read the following tips to take Ambien properly:
- Take your daily amount in separate doses in order to avoid drug overdose. Consuming a massive amount of drugs in one go can be fatal for your health.
- Take the lowest possible dose for a limited period of time while initiating the treatment.
- Do not take this high-potential medication for a more extended period than prescribed; this can cause drug dependence. Rapid doses can also harm your physical/mental health; please take them at regular intervals.
- You may take Ambien tablets and capsules orally with or without food. Taking drugs with food saves you from unpleasant side effects.
- Do not stop taking Ambien suddenly; this can cause withdrawal symptoms.
- Always buy Ambien from a trusted online pharmacy to get genuine risk-free products.
Please read this label to get a quick overview of Zolpidem’s beneficial doses before you buy Ambien online. Dosages can vary from one patient to another. Your doctor/pharmacist will define what amount of drug is good for you.
Usual adult dose for insomnia disorder
Immediate-release tablets, sublingual tablets;
- Initial amount for men: 5 to 10 mg orally once a day
- Initial dosage for women: 5 mg orally once a day
- Maintenance dose: 5 mg to 10 mg immediately before bedtime
- Maximum amount: 10 mg per day
Controlled or extended-release tablets
- Initial dosage for men: 6.25 mg to 12.5 mg orally once a day
- The initial amount for women: 6.25 mg once a day
- Maintenance dose: 6.25 mg to 12.5 mg orally immediately before bedtime
- Maximum amount: 12.5 mg per day
Note: Take only one tablet within a day. Do not crush, break, or suck a slow-release tablet or capsule. If you do so, a considerable amount of drugs may get into your body in one go and can
produce some very unpleasant effects.
What to avoid while taking Ambien?
Breastfeeding: Breastfeeding after taking Ambien can be dangerous for your baby; it can produce drug withdrawal symptoms in your newborn baby. So, do only one thing at one time, either breastfeed or take drugs.
Mixing alcohol with Ambien: The combination of Ambien and alcohol can be dangerous for you. Do not take them together.
Vitamin C and fruit juices: Avoid taking vitamin C and fruit juices after receiving a dose of Ambien.
Driving: Sometimes, Ambien can produce drowsiness that is never good for driving and even operating machinery. So, avoid driving after taking Ambien.
Ambien side effects
Like other drugs, Ambien can also cause certain side effects even when used properly. However, these side effects are rare and occur only in specific cases and conditions; you still need to know about them.
Common side effects
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pain
- Weight loss
- Fast heart rate
- Sleep problems
- Dizziness, etc.
Severe side effects
- Signs of heart issues – trouble breathing, chest pain
- Signs of psychosis – behavioral problems and hallucination, aggression, paranoia.
- Signs of circulation problem – pain, cold feeling, unexplained wounds, and skin color change
- A seizure
- Muscle twitches
- Changes in your vision
Common side effects are not so dangerous, and they will disappear on their own after some days. Contact your doctor immediately if you experience any severe side effects of Ambien.
What drugs can interact with Ambien?
Certain drugs can interact with Ambien and produce life-threatening results. Do not use the following drugs while taking Ambien;
- CNS stimulants
- Herbal products
- Anti-anxiety drugs
- Drugs for migraine
- Any other medicine that works on the brain
For more information on the same and buy Ambien online, please contact our executive.