Showing all 3 results
Dilaudid 2mg$299.00 Select options
Dilaudid 4mg$309.00 Select options
Dilaudid 8mg$319.00 Select options
Brand Name: Dilaudid
Generic Name: Hydromorphone
Drug Class: Opioid analgesic
What is Dilaudid?
Dilaudid is considered the best medication to treat different kinds of pain and works instantly if you take it at the initial pain phase. If you wait until the condition has worsened, the drug may take time to cure the pain.
Dilaudid is a high-potential drug with several addictive properties. It should be used only when other alternatives like over-the-counter medicines are not efficient enough. Taking such narcotics for recreational purposes may result in drug addiction.
Mode of action
Dilaudid belongs to a group of narcotic drugs called opioid analgesics. They are known to act on the central nervous system to relieve pain. Actually, medications like Dilaudid bind to opioid receptors in the CNS and block the pain signals.
Dilaudid doesn’t work on the root cause of the pain; it just deactivates the pain signals.
There is a treatment for every disease, and every medicine has some mild to severe adverse consequences. Well, no need to worry! The scope of severe side effects of Dilaudid is minimal in comparison to its positive results.
Still, you need to know about certain facts regarding the use of Dilaudid. Let’s have a look at the aspects that play a major role in treatment with opioids.
What to know before taking Dilaudid?
Severe breathing problems or a blockage in the stomach or intestine can be worse after using Dilaudid. You should not use this opioid medicine if you have any of these two health conditions.
Dilaudid can slow or stop breathing, especially in the initial phase of consumption or at the time of change in dose. Ask your pharmacist/doctor for more details on this before you buy Dilaudid online.
Please do not take it in larger doses or for longer than prescribed.
Dilaudid may be habit-forming and lead to drug dependence. Take it only when recommended by a doctor. Please do not share it with others, especially with someone who has a history of drug addiction.
You should not take Dilaudid or any other opioid medicine if you have or ever had;
- A blockage in your intestine or stomach
- Breathing problems and sleep apnea
- A bowel obstruction is called paralytic ileus.
The combination of Dilaudid and MAO inhibitors can result in a dangerous drug interaction. You should not take it if you have already taken an MAO inhibitor in the last 14 days.
To make sure Dilaudid is safe for you, inform your doctor if you have or ever had;
- Urination problems;
- Problems with your gallbladder or pancreas;
- Noisy breathing, shallow breathing, sleep apnea;
- A history of head injury and brain tumor;
- A history of alcohol or drug addiction;
- Liver or kidney disease;
- Sulfite allergy, etc.
Allergic reactions may also occur in some cases. Do not use Dilaudid if you are allergic to Hydromorphone.
For more details, don’t hesitate to get in touch with a doctor.
How to take Dilaudid?
It is always good to take Dilaudid in its proper way of consumption and follow all necessary precautions. Do not forget to read your prescription label or medication guide while initiating treatment with opioids like Dilaudid.
Read the following tips to take Dilaudid properly;
- Take your dosage in different amounts in order to avoid drug overdose. Consuming a massive amount of Dilaudid in one go can be fatal.
- While initiating the treatment, initiate with the lowest possible dose for a limited period of time.
- Do not take this high-potential medication for a more extended period than prescribed; this can cause drug dependence. Frequent doses can harm your physical/mental health; please take them at regular intervals.
- You may take Dilaudid tablets and capsules orally with or without food. Taking drugs with food saves you from an overdose.
- Always buy Dilaudid from a trusted online pharmacy to get a genuine product.
- Do not stop taking Dilaudid suddenly; this can cause withdrawal symptoms.
Initial treatment with Dilaudid tablets: 2 mg to 4 mg every 4 to 6 hours.
Dosage can be increased at regular intervals; ask your doctor for more details.
What to avoid while taking Dilaudid?
In this medication guide, we would like to let you know about the activities you should avoid while taking Dilaudid. So, before you buy Dilaudid online, read the following details.
Breastfeeding: Do not breastfeed while taking such a high potential opioid. This can produce severe withdrawal symptoms in your baby. Breastfeeding while taking Dilaudid can cause drug dependence in your baby as well.
Pregnancy: Opioids are not suitable to use in females during their pregnancy period. This drug can affect the fetus and cause congenital disabilities. Also, there is a risk of drug dependence in the baby.
Alcohol and other drugs: Certain drugs and alcohol can result in drug overdose effects after mixing with Dilaudid. Do not take Dilaudid together with alcohol or any other high-potential medicines.
Over or more frequent doses: Taking Dilaudid more rapidly or in more significant amounts can be dangerous. This can lead to overdose and cause drug dependence as well. Please do not use it for recreational purposes.
Driving or operating heavy machines: Dilaudid has narcotic properties that can cause drowsiness and lack of coordination. This situation is not suitable for driving or using a bulky device. If you do so, you can face a severe accident that is dangerous for both you and the people around you.
Dilaudid side effects
Call your doctor immediately if you have any of these severe side effects;
- Confusion, feeling of extreme happiness or sadness
- Noisy breathing, shallow breathing, and breathing that stops during sleep
- Severe drowsiness or weakness
- A light-headed feeling
- Infertility and missed menstrual periods
- Impotence and sexual problem
Common side effects are also possible. Symptoms may include;
- Nausea, constipation, vomiting
- Dizziness, tired feeling
- Sweating, mild itching
- Dry mouth
These common side effects don’t need any special attention. They will go away on their own.
What drugs interact with Dilaudid?
Dilaudid can interact with many other drugs and cause severe side effects. Inform your doctor if you are also taking;
- Other narcotic medications
- A sedative like Valium
- Pills that make you sleepy or slow your breathing
- Drugs that affect serotonin levels in your body.
To buy Dilaudid now, please click here.