Showing all 3 results
Phentermine 15mg$249.00 Select options
Phentermine 30mg$259.00 Select options
Phentermine 37.5mg$269.00 Select options
What is Phentermine?
Phentermine is near to amphetamine. It stimulates the central nervous system, which enlarges your heart pulse and blood pressure and decreases your appetite.
Phentermine use with diet and exercise to treat obesity, especially in people with risk factors such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or diabetes.
- If you are pregnant, then do not use this.
- You should use Phentermine if you have an overactive thyroid, severe heart problems, advanced coronary artery disease, extreme agitation, or a history of drug abuse.
- Do not use this medicine if you used MAO inhibitors in the past fourteen days, such as linezolid, tranylcypromine. A dangerous drug interaction could occur.
What to know before taking Phentermine?
You must not use Phentermine if you are allergic to it or if you have:
- A history of heart disease
- Severe or unable to control high blood pressure, overactive thyroid,
- If you take other diet pills
- A history of drug abuse, or
- Extreme agitation or nervousness
- Overactive thyroid,
Never use Phentermine if you have used an MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days. A dangerous drug interaction can cause. MAO inhibitors include linezolid, methylene blue injection, rasagiline, selegiline, tranylcypromine, etc.
Weight loss during pregnancy can harm a baby which unborn, even if you are more than prescribed weight. Never use Phentermine if you are pregnant. Ask your doctor right away if you become pregnant during treatment.
During pregnancy, do not use this medication or if you are a breastfeeding mother.
Confirm this medicine is suitable for you, tell your doctor if you have this :
- Heart disease or coronary artery disease;
- A heart valve disorder;
- High blood pressure,
- Diabetes, or
- Kidney disease.
This medicine is not allowed to children younger than 16 years.
How to take Phentermine?
- Take Phentermine as prescribed by your doctor. Read and Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all guides and instructions. The only doctor can change your doses according to the response of the patients.
- Doses you can take before breakfast or 1 to 2 hours after breakfast. Follow the guidance of your doctor.
- Never use Phentermine in more significant amounts or for longer than prescribed or guidance. Taking a large part of this medication will not be more effective and cause severe and deadly side effects.
- This medicine is only for a short time. The effects of hunger conquering may wear off after a few weeks.
- Phentermine can be because of habits. Misuse can cause overdose or death. Selling or giving this medicine to someone is illegal.
- Meet your doctor at one time if you think this medicine is not working as well or if you have not lost at least pounds within four weeks
- Do not stop using this medicine all of sudden, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Consult your doctor on how to stop using this medicine safely.
- Kept safely in the room where no moisture and heat can arrive.
Usual Adult Dose for Obesity:
- 8 mg orally three times a day, 30 minutes before breakfast, or
- 15 to 37.5 mg orally a day before breakfast or 1 to 2 hours after breakfast.
- Use: Short-term (a few weeks) adjuncts in a weight reduction regimen based on exercise, behavioral modification, and caloric restriction in managing exogenous obesity in patients with an initial body mass index of 30 kg or more significant than it in the presence of other risk factors
Some of the symptoms of Overdose of Phentermine:
- Irregular heartbeat,
- Stomach cramps, feeling tired or depressed,
- Diarrhea, vomiting,
- Weak pulse,
- Seizure, or slow breathing,
- Extreme restlessness,
- Include confusion, panic
What to avoid while using Phentermine?
- Drinking alcohol with Phentermine can cause various side effects.
- Avoid driving or any harmful activity, especially when medicine starts to work on your body.
Phentermine Side Effects
If you have the sign of an allergic reaction to phentermine problems in breathing, swelling on your face and lips, tongue, and throat.
Consult your doctor if you have these :
- Chest pain, feeling like you might pass out,
- Pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest,
- Unusual change in mood or behavior, or
- Swelling in your ankles or feet
- Feeling short in breath, even with mild exertion,
- Increase in blood pressure
Common side effects due to the Phentermine:
- Dry mouth, unwanted taste,
- Increased or decreased interest in sex.
What drug can interact with Phentermine?
Many drugs can interact with this medicine. This medicine adds prescription and over-the-counter vitamins and herbal products. Not all their interaction is mentioned here. Take advice from the doctor when to start or stop this medication and tell him clearly what the current situation is.
Never use any medication with Phentermine without doctor guidance.