Showing all 9 results
Blue Xanax Bar$349.00 Select options
Green Xanax Bars$319.00 Select options
Red Xanax Bars [ R666 ]$349.00 Select options
Xanax 0.25mg$249.00 Select options
Xanax 0.5 mg$259.00 Select options
Xanax 1mg$299.00 Select options
Xanax 2mg$303.00 Select options
Xanax XR 3mg$279.00 Select options
Yellow Xanax$349.00 Select options
What is Xanax?
It is for the short-acting tranquilizer of the Triazolo benzodiazepine class. You can buy Xanax online without any hassle, which is similar to Triazole rings. Xanax is the brand name of Alprazolam, among many others.
You can commonly use it for short-term management of anxiety problems, specifically panic or generalized anxiety disorder.
It is a prescription medication to treat panic disorder, with or without a fear of places and circumstances that may cause panic, helplessness, or embarrassment. It is a federally controlled material because it causes abuse or dependence.
Important information about Xanax
Xanax is safe to curb misuse and abuse. Selling and purchasing away it might harm other individuals, and it is illegal. However, it is safe, beneficial, and effective in children.
Older individuals are especially susceptible to dosing-related adverse effects while taking Xanax XR. Order Xanax online quickly.
It is safe and effective for the treatment of panic disorder for use longer than eight weeks.
What to know before taking Xanax?
This drug hails from a class of drugs called Benzodiazepines. It attaches to particular benzodiazepine receivers in your nervous system.
Use Xanax as your doctor or health advisor prescribes. Do not use the medication in copious amounts.
Xanax may make you habitual of the medication, so do not give it to anyone—especially someone who uses drugs daily.
Always keep the medication in a safe place where no other individual, children, or pets can get it.
Never crush, chew, or break a Xanax prolonged-release tablet. Swallow the tablet whole. It is essential to release Alprazolam slowly in the body.
How to take Xanax?
- You can use this drug to manage anxiety disorders or panic disorders. It gives relief for a short time. However, anxiety or tension causes stress in daily life.
- This drug, you can use as part of combination therapy. However, it means you might need to take it with other medications.
- Your symptoms can get back when you stop taking Xanax after taking it for a long time. For example, you might get seizures or withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking this medication.
- Withdrawal symptoms can include ambiguous sight, trouble in concentration, loss of hunger, diarrhea, muscle pain, numbness, or increased sensations.
- Never stop taking this medication without consulting a doctor; you might need to take less and fewer amounts of the drug before you stop the medication completely.
- Keep it at room temperature, distant from moisture, heat, and light. And remove the cotton from the bottle of tablets and medications, and keep the medicine bottles tight.
Your dosage will depend upon your age, medical condition, and response to the initial phase of treatment.
Adult dosage for anxiety:
- IR tablets – 0.25 mg to 0.5 mg orally administered three times a day
- Maximum dose- 4 mg/day
Usual adult dose for panic disorder:
- IR tablets- 0.5 mg orally administered three times a day
- Maximum dose- 10 mg/day
- ER tablets- initial dose: 0.5 to 1 mg orally/day; maintenance dose: 3-6 mg orally/day, preferably in the morning; maximum dose: 10 mg/day
Usual geriatric dose for anxiety: Elderly or malnourished patients–
- IR tablets- 0.25 mg orally- two or three times a day.
Take the medication timely, which you forget. Never overdose on this medication. It can cause serious side effects. And its symptoms are:
- Extreme drowsiness
- Muscle weakness
- Loss of balance or coordination
- Light-headedness, fainting, and coma
The initial dose for treating panic disorder is 0.5 mg 3 times daily. You can increase your amounts every 3-4 days but not more than 1 mg daily.
The effective dose for controlling panic disorders is as high as 10 mg daily for some patients.
You can take Alprazolam with or without food.
Never drink alcohol while using Xanax. It can increase the effects of alcohol. In addition, it can cause side effects that might impair your thoughts or reactions.
What to avoid while using Xanax?
- Refrain from drinking alcohol. It may cause fatal side effects or death.
- Avoid driving or fatal activity unless you know how this medication will affect you. Avoid acts that require attention to do that.
- Grapefruit can interact with Alprazolam and give unintended side effects, so refrain from using grapefruit products.
Xanax side effects
Go for emergency medical help if you are suffering from any of these signs of an allergic reaction to it: hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Unusual fatal behavior, mitigated inhibitions, no fear of fatal
- Depression, suicidal thoughts, or hurting yourself nature
- Hyperactivity, agitation, hostility, hallucinations
- Feeling light-headed, feeling fainting
- Seizure [convulsions]
- Urinating problems
- Muscle twitching, tremor
- Jaundice [yellow skins]
Common Xanax side effects
- Drowsiness, dizziness, feeling annoyed
- Amnesia or forgetfulness, trouble concentrating
- Sleep problems [insomnia]
- Muscle weakness, lack of balance and coordination, speechless
- Hazy vision
- Nausea, vomiting, constipation, appetite or weight loss, or increased
- Dry or watery mouth, increased sweating
- Less interest in sexual intercourse
Before taking Xanax, consult your doctor if you take medication to sleep daily.
Before using Xanax if you use any of these drugs:
- Birth control pills
- Seizure medication
- Antifungal medication like Fluconazole, Itraconazole or ketoconazole
- Antidepressants like Fluvoxine, desipramine, Imipramine
What drugs can interact with Xanax?
- Alprazolam interacts with alcohol and medicines like- Barbiturates and narcotics that suppress activity more and more, causing sedation.
- Ketoconazole, Itraconazole, Nefazodone, and Fluvoxamine increase concentrations in the blood of Alprazolam and so may increase the side effects of Alprazolam.
- Alprazolam excretes in breast milk, and it might affect nursing infants. That is why women who are breastfeeding should not take Alprazolam.
Adderall and Xanax
Adderall is a CNS stimulant, while Xanax is a benzodiazepine. Stimulants speed up the activity of the central nervous system and help an individual feel more awake and focuses. While benzodiazepines slow down the action of the central nervous system and can help an individual feel more relaxed and less anxious.
Since both the medications have opposite effects on the CNS, they may not work efficiently if a person takes them together. Although both drugs are safe to use, you may take them under proper medical supervision.
The FDA labels do not label any interaction between these two drugs. But remember that it is unsafe to combine Xanax (alprazolam) and Adderall (mixed amphetamine salts) without a medical prescription.
Cocaine and Xanax
Cocaine and Xanax are two different drugs; the only common factor is that they are most widely abused. Cocaine is an illicit and addictive drug that acts as a stimulant. At the same time, Xanax is an effective prescription medication that helps treat anxiety and panic disorders symptoms but is widely used without any prescription.
Before combining Cocaine and Xanax, be aware that both components are physically and psychologically addictive. Hence, it puts you at a higher risk of developing an addiction problem. Sooner, you will realize that you cannot control the urge to take these drugs.
People who take Xanax as a measure to come down more comfortably from cocaine are actually taking the wrong step as one of the symptoms of wearing off cocaine is depression. And as we all know, Xanax has been known for increasing depressive symptoms in people taking it.
Can you snort Xanax?
Xanax is a potent sedative that falls under the benzodiazepines category and is available only under prescription. One should not snort Xanax since crushing it up and snorting it can cause dangerous and potentially fatal consequences.
Abusing Xanax by snorting it can cause adverse effects on the body. Short-term effects of snorting Xanax include dizziness, drowsiness, low blood pressure, memory problems, and slow or shallow breathing.
Snorting Xanax for a longer duration can make the drug less effective on you or have no more effects than individuals who take it orally. Instead, you are left with potential dangers of snorting Xanax, including nasal damage, increased risk of nasal infection, irritation of the nasal cavity, and loss of sense of smell.
Does Xanax cause weight gain?
If taken precisely as per the prescription, the chances of weight gain due to Xanax are much lesser. But consistent Xanax abuse can cause both weight gain and weight loss. Sometimes, individuals who abuse Xanax experience reduced energy output and more sleep, leading to weight gain.
Can you smoke Xanax?
One must not use Xanax in a way that is considered abuse, and smoking Xanax is one of the most widely spread ways to abuse the drug. However, individuals who seek to get high of it and develop tolerance might opt to smoke Xanax. If you smoke Xanax, you may experience vomiting, seizures, rapid heart rate, permanent damage to nasal passages, and coma.
Can you take Xanax with Lexapro?
Yes! One can take Xanax with Lexapro. Since both drugs help relieve anxiety by performing different mechanisms in the brain, they do not have interaction. Doctors usually prescribe Xanax for a short-term anxiety and panic disorder treatment. In contrast, Lexapro is prescribed for an extended duration for anxiety treatment, which automatically reduces the chances of interaction.
Can you take Xanax with tramadol?
It is pretty unsafe to take Xanax and tramadol together. If an individual is already taking any benzodiazepine drug such as Xanax (alprazolam) or lorazepam, taking tramadol may result in sedation, coma, respiratory depression, and even death. So, avoid taking tramadol in any form while using Xanax.