Showing all 3 results
Lorazepam 0.5mg$299.00 Select options
Lorazepam 1mg$309.00 Select options
Lorazepam 2mg$319.00 Select options
What is Lorazepam?
Lorazepam is a prescription drug that works as a tranquilizer, and due to that, doctors also refer to it as sedative-hypnotic or anxiolytic medication. Finding this medicine at a local pharmacy is possible, but our online store offers a great deal. So, buy Lorazepam online from our website at discounted rates.
Lorazepam is an FDA-approved drug for the short-duration treatment of anxiety symptoms due to anxiety or stress. But people also use it off-label for treating panic attacks and generalized anxiety disorder.
Surgeons often give this medicine to patients before surgery so that the patient stays asleep during the surgery. Lorazepam is available in oral tablet form.
What are the uses of Lorazepam?
Lorazepam belongs to the benzodiazepines category of drugs and helps treat insomnia (trouble sleeping), anxiety symptoms, and status epilepticus (a part of severe seizure). Status epilepticus is a severe type of seizure that does not stop or consistently occurs attacks one after the other without allowing the person to recover.
Lorazepam is an off-label medication for short-term treatment of vertigo symptoms such as nausea and vomiting. But keep in mind that Lorazepam and other such drugs are not under the recommendation to treat depression. However, some people take it for depression that occurs with symptoms of anxiety or insomnia.
Lorazepam is not for pain management treatment itself. However, medical healthcare providers across the world may prescribe Lorazepam and other similar medications to some people. It may be because some patients face anxiety or trouble sleeping due to their pain.
How can I get Lorazepam?
Lorazepam generic is also available with the brand name Ativan, but the generic form comes at comparatively lesser rates. You can purchase Lorazepam (oral) from a local pharmacy, but it is better to use online platforms and get the medicine from the comfort of your home.
You can buy Lorazepam online from our website as the online purchase will surely help you save your time and effort. We offer a great deal with extra discounts on all the products.
How to take Lorazepam?
Your medical healthcare provider will decide the suitable dosage schedule for you depending upon the following factors:
- The medical condition for which your treatment is going on with Lorazepam
- Your age and the severity of your condition
- Other medical issues you are dealing with
- Other medications you are taking or planning to take
- Your medical history
It would be best if you took Lorazepam precisely as per your doctor’s prescription. You need to complete the whole course of the treatment even if you feel that you don’t need this drug anymore. Never reduce or increase the amount of this medication without prior consultation with your medical healthcare provider.
Adult dosage for anxiety:
- The usual initial dose ranges from 2 mg to 3 mg orally every day, administered twice or thrice a day; the maintenance amount can range from 1 mg to 2 mg orally two to three times a day.
- Your doctor may increase the dosage gradually to avoid adverse effects depending upon your health requirements.
Adult dosage for insomnia:
- The typical dose is 2 mg to 4 mg once a day during bedtime. Your doctor may increase the dosage gradually to avoid adverse effects depending upon your medical needs.
Pediatric dosage (ages 12 or older) for anxiety:
- The typical initial dose ranges from 2 mg to 3 mg orally every day, administered twice or thrice a day; the maintenance amount can range from 1 mg to 2 mg orally two to three times a day.
- Your doctor may increase the medicine quantity gradually to avoid adverse effects depending upon your health requirements.
Pediatric dosage (ages 12 or older) for insomnia:
- The typical dose ranges from 2 mg to 4 mg once a day during bedtime.
Taking Lorazepam in large amounts may increase the risk of hazardous side effects in you. An overdose is also likely to appear if you do not take medicine carefully. Overdose symptoms of Lorazepam may include confusion, drowsiness, trouble breathing, low blood pressure, lethargy, or coma.
Some people face bothersome withdrawal symptoms after they stop taking Lorazepam. Even if you take Lorazepam for a week and then suddenly stop taking it, you may have this condition.
Lorazepam withdrawal symptoms may include anxiety, headache, tremor, irritability, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, or depression.
What are the side effects of Lorazepam?
Some common side effects of Lorazepam that do not require you to take medical help immediately include weakness, dizziness, drowsiness, or feeling unsteady. The sedative effects last longer in older adults, and it is common to have accidental falls in older adults.
Lorazepam is a sedative that can slow down or stop breathing, especially if you recently take an opioid medication, consume alcohol or alcoholic beverages, or other drugs that can slow down your breathing. Be aware if you are feeling like having weak or shallow breathing.
Severe side effects of Lorazepam are not common, but they can occur. You need to ask for medical guidance right away if you feel your symptoms are life-threatening. Here is a list of possible side effects of this drug with symptoms:
- Breathing issues with symptoms such as slow breathing and rare respiratory failure;
- Physical and psychological dependence (more likely in people taking who take it for longer duration and in higher doses, or who misuse or abuse drugs or alcohol); physical dependence symptoms may include depression, anxiety, body aches, nightmares, muscle weakness, nausea, sweating, and vomiting;
- A rare but severe allergic reaction with rash or hives, rapid heartbeat, trouble swallowing or breathing; or swelling in your face, lips, or tongue; or
- Suicidal thoughts may also occur.
Suppose you are consuming alcohol while going through treatment with Lorazepam. In that case, it may increase the risk of severe side effects such as respiratory failure, memory problems, breathing issues, sedation or excessive sleepiness, or coma.