Showing all 5 results
Percocet 10/325mg$369.00 Select options
Percocet 2.5/325mg$319.00 Select options
Percocet 5/325mg$329.00 Select options
Percocet 7.5/325mg$339.00 Select options
Percocet 7.5/500mg$349.00 Select options
What is Percocet?
- Percocet is the trading name of the combination of acetaminophen and Oxycodone that treats you in severe pain.
- You should not take this medicine if you have normal pain.
- Oxycodone is a narcotic medicine that relieves pain.
- Acetaminophen combines with Oxycodone to increase the effect of Oxycodone.
- This medicine treats by blocking the pain sensations that transmits to the brain.
- You should buy Percocet online from our website and review more about medicine.
Some essential information of Percocet
- Percocet is addictive, so if you take this medicine more than prescribed, you can be physically dependent on this medicine.
- This medicine can cause severe side and can be fatal to your health.
- Percocet can be fatal to your health if you already have any medical history.
- This medicine can affect respiration and shortens your breath.
- You should take this medicine as prescribed.
- Do not stop taking this medicine suddenly, as it can withdrawal symptoms.
- If you are allergic to this medicine, you should say to your doctor.
- The symptoms may include skin redness, rashes, and slow breathing; you should notify your doctor if you start observing these symptoms.
- Do not take this medicine of any other brand.
- Prevent taking this medicine if you take any other drug.
What should I know before taking Percocet?
Before buying Percocet online, you should know which website is reliable and which is not.
The website should have legal documents to sell any controlled substances.
If you want to buy Percocet online, you should have prescriptions before buying.
Call the doctor immediately if you have any medical history that includes
- Heart problem
- Kidney problem
- Head injury
- Liver problem
- Lung problem
- Mental issues like hallucinations, anxiety, and depression
You should say to your doctor if you have any other medical history.
Talk to your doctor if you expect a child, as this medicine can affect the unborn baby.
This medicine can affect the nursing baby if you breastfeed a nursing baby.
You should not discontinue taking this medicine as it can have several withdrawal symptoms.
How should I take Percocet?
- You should use Percocet as directed by the physician as if you take even one medicine; you can die.
- You should stop taking this medicine if you are allergic to this medicine.
- This medicine can be dangerous to your health if you have several side effects.
- Do not utilize this drug for a long time as you can be physically dependent on this medicine.
- Swallow this medicine directly through the mouth with plenty of water.
- You should not take this medicine by directly injecting it into your vein; otherwise, you can die.
- This medicine can affect your health if you already have any medical history.
- If you take the liquid form of this medicine, you should measure Percocet from a fluid cap as recommended by the doctor.
- If you feel nauseous, take this medicine with milk and lie down for 1-2 hours.
- You should not take this medicine with dry hands.
The doctor will recommend this medicine according to several parameters that include
- The severity of the pain
- Medical history
- Body reaction to this medicine.
- The usual dose of the Percocet is 2.5mg/325mg. Take two tablets every 4 hours a day. The maximum dose should not exceed more than 4 mg.
- The usual dose of Percocet is5mg to 10 mg.
- Take one tablet every 6 hours a day.
- The maximum dose should not exceed more than 4 mg.
- The doctor will recommend any increase/decrease of this medicine.
- The doctor will advise if this medicine is suitable for children or not.
- In the initial phase of the treatment, the doctor will advise fewer doses to observe the reaction on the body.
- If you miss any dose, then skip that dose.
- Do not take two doses simultaneously.
What will happen if I take Percocet more than prescribed?
If you take Percocet more than prescribed, then this medicine can cause severe side effects and overdose symptoms that include
- Slow breathing
- Dilated pupils
If you observe any other overdose symptoms, contact the doctor immediately or get the Poison Helpline number.
Percocet side effects
Percocet has many severe and common side effects.
Some typical side effects that do not require therapeutic guidance includes
Some severe side effects that require medical supervision
- Mental disorders like hallucinations, anxiety, and depression
- Slow breathing
- Paused breathing
- Unusual confusion
If you have any other symptoms or if you are allergic to this medicine that includes
- Dilated pupils
- Slow breathing
What should I avoid while taking Percocet?
- You should avoid consuming alcohol.
- Prevent doing any hazardous activities like driving that can cause accidents, falls, and injuries.
Which drugs can interact with Percocet?
You can buy Percocet online before that you should check if this medicine is suitable for you or you are allergic to this medicine.
If you take any other medicines like
- Drugs for kidney problem
- Medicine for liver problem
- Prescription for a lung problem
- Sedative like valium