Showing all 3 results
Darvocet 100mg$209.00 Select options
Darvocet 500mg$239.00 Select options
Darvocet 50mg$199.00 Select options
Brand Name: Darvocet
Generic Name: Acetaminophen and propoxyphene
Drug Class: Opioids (narcotics)
What is Darvocet?
Darvocet is a potent narcotic pain reliever and cough suppressant similar to other opioids like Codeine and morphine. It is indicated for the management of moderate to moderately severe pain.
You can buy Darvocet online to treat various conditions like back pain, muscle aches, joint pain, toothache, menstrual cramps, etc. Darvocet is a perfect combo of a pain relaxant and a fever reducer as it works to treat fever as well.
Darvocet is a high-potential medication and should be used only when other alternative drugs are not efficient enough. People often use it for recreational purposes that are not considered legal in the United States.
Mode of action
Darvocet is associated with a group of medications called opioids. Substances in this class are also known as narcotics. The precise mechanism of action of such drugs is still unknown. It is thought acetaminophen works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain. In contrast, dextropropoxyphene is a narcotic analgesic that works by blocking the transmission of pain signals to the brain.
Darvocet has a high risk of abuse and potential addiction. People who abuse Darvocet tablets crush them into a powder and snort. This can lead to euphoric effects and sedated sensations lasting up to 4 to 6 hours.
Taking Darvocet in such a manner is not suitable for your physical and psychological health. Always take it in a legal way to experience only the positive impacts of this combination drug.
Read following instructions to have a safe and risk-free treatment with Darvocet;
What to know before taking Darvocet?
Darvocet may be habit-forming for people who take it more frequently and in larger dosages. It should be used only by the person with severe pain and where other alternatives are not efficient enough.
MAO inhibitors can interact with Darvocet and result in severe health conditions. It would be best if you did not take them together. Maintain two weeks’ difference between the consumption of these two.
Never share it with someone who has a history of drug addiction or drug abuse.
To make sure this combination of drugs is safe for you, let your doctor/pharmacist if you have or ever had;
- Liver or kidney disease;
- Asthma, sleep apnea, COPD, and other breathing problems;
- A history of head injury or brain tumor;
- A stomach or intestinal disorder;
- A gallbladder or pancreas disorder;
- Suicidal thoughts or behavior;
- A history of drug or alcohol addiction; and
- Mental illness.
Ask your pharmacist or doctor if you have any other queries on the same topic.
How to take Darvocet?
According to medical experts, taking medicine in an irregular way can make your condition even worse. Always take a drug together with some necessary precautions. This will help you get rid of the problem in fewer days and avoid side effects.
Read the following tips and tricks carefully;
- As mentioned earlier, Darvocet is a common drug of abuse that can make you feel high. So, in order to ensure a safe treatment, take Codeine in divided doses and at regular intervals.
- While initiating the treatment with Darvocet, you need to read your prescription or drug guide carefully and ask your pharmacist if you can’t read.
- After reading the label, start your treatment exactly as mentioned in your medication guide. It is always good to start your treatment with the lowest possible dosage.
- Your doctor or pharmacist will tell when and how to increase or decrease the dosage. Keep in touch with your doctor to know all about the necessary changes in your dosages.
- Always take Darvocet tablets orally, with or without food, as per your doctor’s suggestion.
- Your dosage should be based on factors like your age, the severity of the condition, other medical conditions, and how your body reacts to opioids
This medication is intended for the management of mild to moderate pain. The dosages should be individually adjusted according to the severity of pain, your age, how your body reacts to the drugs, etc.
Darvocet 100 (100mg propoxyphene napsylate and 650mg acetaminophen)
The usual dosage is one pill every 4 hours orally as needed for pain. The maximum dose of this medicine is six tablets per day. Do not exceed the maximum daily amount.
Darvocet 50 (50mg propoxyphene napsylate and 325mg acetaminophen)
The usual dosage is two pills every 4 hours orally as needed for pain. The maximum dose of this medicine is 12 tablets per day. Do not exceed the maximum daily amount.
What to avoid while taking Darvocet?
In this comprehensive drug guide, we would like to let you know about the activities you should avoid while taking Darvocet. So, before you buy Darvocet online, read the following instructions as well.
Breastfeeding: Do not breastfeed while taking such an opioid. This can cause severe withdrawal symptoms in your newborn baby. Breastfeeding while taking Darvocet can lead to drug dependence in your child as well.
Pregnancy: Opioids are not suitable to use during the pregnancy period. This medication can affect the fetus and cause congenital disabilities. Also, there is a risk of drug dependence in your child.
Alcohol and other drugs: Certain drugs and alcohol can result in overdose effects after mixing with Darvocet. Do not take Darvocet together with alcohol or any other high-potential habit-forming medicines.
Over or more frequent doses: Taking Darvocet more frequently or in more significant amounts can be dangerous. This can cause overdose and lead to drug dependence as well. Please do not use it for recreational purposes.
Driving or operating heavy machines: Darvocet has narcotic properties that can cause drowsiness and lack of coordination. This condition is not suitable for driving or operating a heavy machine. If you do so, you can be a subject of serious accidents dangerous for you and the people around you.
Darvocet side effects
Call your doctor at once if you experience any of the following serious side effects.
- Chest pain and short breath
- Slow or shallow breathing
- Unusual thoughts and behaviors, confusion
- Stomach pain, nausea, loss of appetite, dark urine, itching, clay-colored stools, and jaundice
Common side effects may include;
- Blurred vision or headache;
- Feeling dizzy or drowsy;
- Dry mouth; or
It is not a complete list of side effects of Darvocet; inform your doctor or pharmacist if you experience any unusual impact of the drug.
What drugs interact with Darvocet?
Some potential drugs can interact with Darvocet and result in severe health problems. Tell your pharmacist about all medicines you use, especially;
- Birth control pills
- Aspirin or a blood thinner
- A diuretic pill
- An antibiotic
- An anti-depressant
- An antifungal
- Heart or blood pressure medicines
- Seizure medicine, etc.
For more information on the same, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us now.