Buy Oxycontin Online
What is OxyContin?
- OxyContin, the trading name of Oxycodone, treats you when you are in severe pain.
- This medicine belongs to the class of narcotic drugs which means you can be addicted to OxyContin.
- OxyContin can treat you after blocking pain sensations that transmit to the brain.
- You should avoid taking this medicine more than prescribed as you can be physically dependent on this medicine.
- This medicine is a white, colorless, crystalline form.
- OxyContin treats when you are in severe pain, so you should avoid taking this medicine when you have normal pain.
- You can buy Oxycontin online from our website with prescriptions.
Some essential information about OxyContin
- OxyContin is addictive, so you should not take this medicine more than prescribed. You can be physically dependent on this medicine if you take more than prescribed.
- Do not take this medicine if you take more than one medicine.
- OxyContin can interact with your body if you take any other medicine.
- This medicine can be fatal to your health.
- This medicine can affect your respiratory tracts and slow your breathing.
- You should withdraw from taking this drug if you start observing side effects.
- If you expect a child, you should tell your doctor as this medicine can affect your unborn baby.
- You should avoid taking this medicine if you have asthma or blockages in the stomach or intestines.
- OxyContin can be fatal to you, and this medicine can worsen your condition if you have a medical history.
What should I know before taking OxyContin?
If you want to buy OxyContin online, then you should know about the website and this medicine.
The website should have a legal document to sell any controlled substances.
The website should sell OxyContin to you when you provide prescriptions.
This medicine may not be suitable for you if you have any allergic reactions.
You should say to your physician if you have any medical history that includes
- Heart disease
- Kidney problem
- Liver problem
- Lung problem
- Mental disorders like hallucinations, anxiety, depression
- Head injury
- Drug addict
You should tell your doctor if you expect a child as this medicine can affect your unborn baby.
This medicine may also affect the nursing baby, so you should avoid taking this medicine if you breastfeed a nursing baby.
You should avoid stopping this medicine suddenly as this medicine can have many withdrawal symptoms.
This medicine can affect your health if you have asthma or blockages in the stomach or intestines.
You should notify your physician about your condition.
How should I use OxyContin?
- You should take this medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
- You should not discontinue this medicine; otherwise, you can have several withdrawal symptoms.
- Before buying OxyContin online, you should know about the medicine and how you should take this medicine.
- Take this medicine directly through the mouth with plenty of water.
- Do not inject this medicine directly into the vein as this medicine can cause you death.
- You should not break, cut it into pieces; otherwise, this medicine will be worthless.
- You should not use dry hands.
- Keep this medicine at room temperature, away from moisture and heat.
- You can take this medicine with food.
- If you cannot take this medicine or swallow this medicine, then you should sprinkle OxyContin in your pudding; swallow this medicine directly.
- If you take the liquid form of the medicine, measure it correctly and take it as prescribed by the doctor.
The doctor will recommend the dose according to the following parameters that include
- The severity of the pain
- Medical history
- Body reaction to this medicine
The initial dose to treat adults by giving immediate release tablets is 5mg to 15 mg every 4-5 hours.
To increase the amount, the doctor will recommend you and direct you.
You should be under proper medical supervision.
This medicine is not proper for kids and older adults above 65 years of age.
The initial dose to treat adults by giving extended-release tablets is 10 mg every 12 hours.
The doctor will recommend and instruct you about the increase/decrease of the dose.
The extended-release tablets of this form are also not suitable for children and older adults above 65 years of age.
What should I do if I take OxyContin more than prescribed?
If you take this medicine more than prescribed, contact the doctor immediately or call the Poison Helpline number.
OxyContin side effects
OxyContin may have some severe and common side effects.
Some general side effects that do not require therapeutic guidance that includes
Some severe side effects that need medical supervision includes
- Severe dizziness
- Blurred vision
- Shallow breathing
- Mental disorder
- Unusual symptoms
What should I avoid while taking OxyContin?
You should avoid consuming alcohol.
Prevent any hazardous activities like driving as this can cause accidents, falls, or injuries.
Which drugs can interact with OxyContin?
OxyContin may not be suitable for you if you take any other medicines that include
- Drugs for kidney problems
- Medicine for liver problem